contacting for qualitative interviews...

Go down

contacting for qualitative interviews...

Post  marie on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey everyone,

Who needs to speak to policymakers in Aachen? I don't so i just want to make sure that i do not contact someone that we actually do not need. Since I won't do the interview myself maybe it's even best if whoever wants to talk to them also makes the appoinment. I included the contact data in the table that Olli made. If I still should do it, please let me know.

The other problem I have is that I cannot find a website of the 'Stichting Maastricht Culturele Hoofdstad van Europa 2018'. I only found the VIA 2018 website which is the artistic team, including Guido Wevers, of the ECOC organization. They are part of the 'Stichting' but I was not sure if I should contact them or if that was already covered by someone else. I also think that Jürgen Linden, the former Mayor of Aachen and now head of the Stichting would be great to interview but I cannot find any contact data of him. Does someone know more?

To Yvette: could you please send me the link to the website of the Stichting if you have it? Thanks a lot.

And last, would it be good to state somewhere when we absolutely don't have time for interview? I am sure all of us have such appointments and it might save a lot of reorganization if we know them in advance. I am really bad in making tables for things like that, so if someone volunteers it would be great.

All the best,
Marie

marie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: contacting for qualitative interviews...

Post  olli on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:25 am

Dear Marie,

I actually don't need to talk to policy-makers in Aachen.
For the stichting, I guess they are not that visible as to have their own homepage, its more secret and we have to extract the various players from the document and contact them individually.

For Jürgen, I am always over at his mother's on sunday afternoon for cake and coffee, so I will tell her that her little boy should get in contact with us. No, seriously, I don't know yet. I will make my mind up about how to contact him most efficiently.

See you tomorrow,

Olli

olli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yvette on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 am

Hi,

here is the link: http://www.via2018.eu/Default.aspx

I don't need to talk to the policy makers in Aachen. And yes, the timetable you suggest is a good idea, because I too have days that I'm not available.

Groet,
Yvette

Yvette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down