hanna revision

Go down

hanna revision

Post  hanna on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:19 am

Hi

I am done with the revisions (paper uploaded here http://groups.google.nl/group/ecoc-2018). I did so rather extensively (i did not have a look at the references, however! if the reference list done by yvette this tuesday has been used, everything should be fine) . Only now did I see that Olli has also revised, I think this morning. Unfortunately, I used Charlotte's unrevised version from last night 3:30. I would please you to use my document since I made many substanital changes to our proposal and it would be a pitty would they got lost!

here some general comments that we have to pay attention to:

I wasn't able to delete the yellow parts at time, you'll see that.

few comments of mine (easy to resolve) in green.

on content page: 's' missing behind subquestion

missing reference of jakob (commission, 2010, first paragraph introduction)

leave out part II on aims since it is in marie's part!

i reordered marie's part since we agreed upon that european dimension is part of integrtion theme, also did so in expertise part of charlotte.

i added one of thijs reference that i also needed for the literature review (marle on p. 13)

i added one of thijs reference that i also needed for the literature review (marle on p. 13, please contact Yvette to get info on references, she should have all that! I’m sorry not to be able to help you directly)

page numbering has to be made coherent!

if you need more help or if you have questions, charlotte, please write me again!
thanks
hanna

hanna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hanna revision

Post  Jakob on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:59 am

thanks a lot hanna, I'll have a look at it now. You posted a note saying that you are correcting so of course we will use your version, Olli will have to revise again, I suppose.

Last edited by Jakob on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Jakob
Admin

View user profile http://ecoc.gooforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakob on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:32 pm

I revised the draft, find the updated version in the googlegroup.

Here is what I did:

yellow parts are deleted

brought back the aims back along the lines discussed under "General" here

shortened the problem statements in the 5th section as I did a week ago, Don Qixote was a lucky man

deleted the extra introduction of part 5, sentences like "Maastricht together with its partners (Hasselt, Heerlen, Lüttich, Sittard-Geleen, the province of Limburg, the province of Liege and the German Community in Belgium) will apply for the title of being European Cultural Capital 2018" should be clear on page 12...

generally revised part 5 so that it works together with aims an literature review

changed the research question back so that it includes sustainability again.

brought part 5 and 10 in the same order as the literature review; ie that of our research questions: olli, jakob, Yvette, Hanna, Marie, Thijs, Charlotte

added the Commission reference missing in the introduction

To Do List for everyone tonight:

• Timetable: get it on one page, it looks bad spread out over two.

• Work Packages: lets just get something together, if we have to make it up, no problem. Bas was quite clear that he wanted to read something about this

• Thijs:
    (1) part 5 is missing an important reference in his part, data has to be cited
    (2) chapter 10 is missing his motivation
    (3) budget: what about this thing? Should we just leave it out?

• References:
    (1) arrange them neatly, they get scrambled together if different word versions try to figure out what a tab is. The last person has to do this so that they don't get mixed up again
    (2) delete all hyperlinks to normal text

• Format:
    (1) no free line under headings, the format is already so fucked up that the one line gap has a different size on different pages, so lets just delete the gap (I think I did it) and keep the line spacing 1,5
    (2) new section has to start on a new page in the end (important for the last person, until then it will be messed up again and again)
    (3) headings should be font size 14 to distinguish them from sub headings such as "1. Integration"
    (4) page numbers have to be arranged

• save the file as a pdf, docs are unreliable and might look ugly if opened with a different word version (see references)

We are seven people, not three as it appears here. This can be done till midnight. Who does what?

Jakob
Admin

View user profile http://ecoc.gooforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  marie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 pm

hey,

Since jakob is done, I will start to proofread now. I will post it afterwards on google

All the best, Marie

marie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down