final research proposal

Go down

final research proposal

Post  hanna on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:50 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering where to find the final research proposal?
Can anyone (Charlotte) give give me some information about the latest state of affairs?
I would be available to read everything again tomorrow (saturday).

All the best for your work!
Hanna

P.S.: Next meeting with Giselle and Bas seems to to be next wednesday, 31.3. at 11-13.
I was thinking that we should then also shortly talk about how we want to coordinate ourselves concerning the interviews, questionnaires seeing that there is the Eastern break coming up and some of us will not be in Maastricht the first week of april.

hanna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: final research proposal

Post  Charlotte on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:11 am

Hey Hanna,

I opened another discussion about the final research proposal in section 'General'. The links to the document are given in the discussion thread. Marie and I did not find the former line of argumentation convincing enough and came up with a new structure. So far we have been waiting for comments of the rest of the group. Only Yvette replied and she agrees with us.

I think we cannot move on until everyone has commented on it.

All the best,
charlotte

Charlotte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

access document new structure

Post  hanna on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:25 am

Hi Charlotte,
I am no longer member of the ECOC since I was invited to deregister and unfortunately I did so. Could you send me the document with the new structure via email?
Thanks,
Hanna

hanna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlotte on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi everyone,

I will upload the final research proposal and send it to you on eleum later tonight. I am currently working on the Work packages.

What is missing so far is the work package from Thijs and Olli and the budget calculation from Thijs. I think the reference list is also lacking some details. I will just mark anything that pops into my eyes.

Also, whatever has been corrected and accepted I will include without the tracked changes, so that tomorrow we can all go through a plain document and do the last changes.

All the best, Charlotte

Charlotte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakob on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:43 pm

I think you will have to call them ;-)

Jakob
Admin

View user profile http://ecoc.gooforum.com

Back to top Go down