final version of RQs... ?

Go down

final version of RQs... ?

Post  marie on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:02 am

Hey everyone,

Just to make sure that we finally include the right versions of the RQs in the proposal I put them together below.
If your question is not the final version please correct it. If it is correct please just state that so we can be sure everyone checked theirs.

Thanks a lot.

Groetjes, Marie

Research Questions:

How do the elite discourses relate to the public's expectations? (Olliver)

Is culture capable of changing the image of the region and also the demographical situation in the Maastricht region? (Thijs)

What is the social impact of the event European Capital of Culture? How can the impact be made sustainable and how will such sustainability be achieved in the case of ECOC Maastricht 2018? (Marie)

How can Maastricht integrate local and regional actors who are concerned with small scale projects into the process? (Jakob)

How can the project of Maastricht ECOC 2018 mainstream gender equality? Do the expectations of the men and women of Maastricht of a Capital of Culture differ and how can the organization use these differences to gain sustainability? (Yvette)

How do actors aim at strengthening the European dimension of the ECOC Maastricht? (Hanna)

What can be a feasible approach for designing a final image to be promoted by Maastricht ECOC 2018? How can it be useful for the creation of cultural activities even after 2018? (Charlotte)

marie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: final version of RQs... ?

Post  Jakob on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 am

check

Jakob
Admin

View user profile http://ecoc.gooforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yvette on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 am

Hi,

I changed it a little bit, I left out 'of Maastricht' .It gives me the to oppurtunity to also include the people of the other cities.

How can the project of Maastricht ECOC 2018 mainstream gender equality? Do the expectations of men and women of a Capital of Culture differ and how can the organization use these differences to gain sustainability? (Yvette)

Groet,
Yvette

Yvette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  olli on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:09 am

Hi,

thanks for clarifying this one! I also made a slight change by replacing expectations with opinion.

best,

Olli

olli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down