Talking to the Bas

Go down

Talking to the Bas

Post  Jakob on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:53 am

I just went to Bas' office and here is what he said:

technical report: It is open if we write it together or as a group, however, in principle it should be group work. We can however form subgroups if three people have been working on qualitative interviews with these guys, the next two with others and so forth. But the quantitative part we will do together I told him and he said in that case we should also do the technical report together. It is about what we did, how we did it and what we found out.

conclusion of research proposal: does not exist, but we should give a bit of expected results. Since we don't do hardcore quantitative research where a hypothesis needs expected results etc, some informed guesses would be ok what we expect.

work packages: Be as explicit as possible, if things change later thats ok. But we should be explicit so I think the "work packages" part by Charlotte here is the way to go.

Then I noted down something like: "aks Bas if individual paper needs to common conclusions" but I had no idea what I meant there.

see you!
Jakob.

Jakob
Admin

View user profile http://ecoc.gooforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking to the Bas

Post  marie on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:02 am

hi,

Thanks for asking Bas.

I guess what you meant by the last point was to ask whether we need to write a conclusion of all papers in the end or just hand in our individual papers...
It's not that urgent now, I was just wondering about it in general... I think we can ask Giselle and Bas about that in the meeting next week.

See you, Marie

marie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakob on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 am

this is what I interpreted, too and here is what Bas said about the last paper:

they should be individual (esp. since its the bachelor paper for some) and Bas and Giselle did that deliberately (also the high weight of the last paper) because of just that reason (BP). However, if some parts are the same for all, we can discuss about writing sections together and all use them, that would be absolutely fine. but its not needed. So (now I remember) if you are already gone from Maastricht at that time that will not be a problem.

Jakob
Admin

View user profile http://ecoc.gooforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down